Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Distance Learning for Photography Helped Me Improve My Photography


For some time I struggled to improve the quality of the photographs I was taking. After I bought my first digital slr camera I was initially amazed at the quality of pictures that I was taking. After a while however I became a bit frustrated by my photography and underwhelmed by the results I was getting. In fact after a few months I reached the point where I was hardly taking any photographs at all.

I am glad to say that now the situation is very different to what I have described above. Not only do i have my enthusiasm back for photography but the quality of the pictures I have been taking has increased dramatically.

I now regularly get my photographs published in a variety of places have managed to turn my hobby into a money making venture. In fact I now earn enough from my photography hobby to think about giving up my day job!

So now I will tell you what I did to turn my photography around and relight my desire to take pictures. Well I simply learned how to take full control of my camera by taking a home photography course. Doing a course taught me how professionals get the most out of their dslrs and why most amateurs fail to get the most out of their cameras.

By learning how to use aperture priority mode in my cameras as well as functions such as exposure compensation, white balance adjustment I was able to transform my photography from amateur to professional looking results. The modes were not nearly as hard to learn as I imagined and allowed me to dramatically improve the quality of images I was able to produce.

Learning to use the manual functions in your camera is nowhere near as hard as you may think. Seriously I spent about $100 on on line courses and about 2 months practicing what I learned until I started to get a few paid jobs. I was initially a bit sceptical about how good a distance learning photography course would be but i was not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment