Sunday, September 15, 2013

How to Use the Law of Attraction to Get What You Want in Life


Lately, I read an article about the Law of Attraction and how it can benefit us by using it everyday. The article states that ever since the universe was created, gravity starts to work its charm on us in every conceivable way. With all these mumbo jumbos about quantum physics and other laws of Science, I don't want to hurt my head on thinking how it works. The most important thing here is that it really works!

The Law of Attraction states that if your mind focused on the things you want, then everything else gravitates towards you in order to achieve it. Before I was even aware of this law, I was a miserable student, especially in academics. A failure, as my teachers told me, I can only help myself but cry. Luckily, with my parents motivation and support, I made it through this hard adversity and started to think about what I really wanted.

I started to think that I was a genius, gifted, and the top of the class. Before I know it, teachers praise me for my work, getting academic medals here and there, and slowly, I became one of the cream of the crop. What's the moral of the story? Use the Law of Attraction! If you practice positive thinking, then, you will attract positive outcomes. When I ask myself what I needed to improve in my life, focusing on the ends will actually help you achieve what you want, even if you don't know to to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment