Thursday, November 21, 2013

Earn Money Taking Photos and Submitting Them Online


You have probably heard of people making money selling photos online and figured you could do it too. Well, in this case, you are absolutely right!

I myself was just like you a couple of years ago. I had a good job, but I couldn't say no to some extra cash every month. So when I got myself my first digital camera, I started taking photos of the things I found interesting. Then, I begun to submit my photos to specialized websites, waiting for the miracle to happen.

Well, it wasn't a real miracle, but I managed to make a couple hundred dollars during my first month in business. I didn't see this as a business opportunity, so I kept taking photos just when I was in a certain mood, let's call it "inspirational".

It was not until I went on a trip to Thailand that I discovered its true potential. During the 2 weeks spent abroad, I filled the 8 GB memory card I had in my digital camera: almost 4000 photos!

When I got home, I uploaded them to the websites I was working with, expecting some kind of success. But what happened was truly unexpected! During the next 2 months, I made a profit of a little more than $10.000! And I am still getting some residual income from those photos (I get paid every time someone downloads one of my pictures).

The kind of money you can expect to get for a single photo submitted to these specialized websites can be anywhere around $2 to $7, depending on the size and quality of the picture.

Earning $2 every time someone downloads one of your pictures may not seem like much, but if you managed to take a couple hundred pictures every month, it would certainly sum up. And how long could it take you to shoot 200 photos? Two, three hours? That means a profit of about $400 for only a few hours' work!

And the best part is that you don't need to be an expert photographer to achieve this. All you need is a digital camera and an Internet connection!

No comments:

Post a Comment