Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Trade Or Sell Your Stock Photos Online For Extra Cash - Pictures For Cash


I was shocked when I heard that people are making money by submitting their photos online. I was curious to find out how, I myself can get in on this sweet deal. After all who wouldn't like a little extra money?

I wanted to know all the details regarding this and when I researched, I've found that all that I needed was a 3 megapixel digital camera to take the photos and a good dependable cable or broadband connection to upload my photos.

At one point I stopped to think who would want to buy my ordinary photos? I am neither a professional photographer nor an aspiring artist looking to display my exhibits. Then why would anyone be interested in buying my photos? But the guy who informed me about this completely laid all my doubts to rest. There is a high demand of photographs on the internet from web designers, students, advertisers, entrepreneurs, eBay sellers, teachers, magazine editors, travel agents, graphic artists, illustrators and many other sections of people that are looking for photos that would cater for there niche market.

The icing on the cake was that I even got paid for my photos which I had submitted about a year back and will continue doing so forever. So there is no time constraint or any kind of restriction as to the amount of time required to have the photos posted in the website.

It is a good thing to know that there is a platform to showcase your art without spending to create a website of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment