Friday, February 21, 2014

The Best Organizing Twin Bag


Good Morning!

Today's article is coming after spending 4 days in Atlanta attending the Thirty - One National Conference. This conference was not only amazing on a personal level but on a team level as well.

I want to share with you different things I learned about the company and their mission as well as one of the top products we have.

Arriving in Atlanta, I was already feeling a little overwhelmed having just spent 6 hours in airports and planes getting to the conference. Then, I received my welcome packet and started pouring through the information we were about to learn over the upcoming days.

I was also pleasantly reminded that the company was named after Proverbs 31, The Virtuous Women. And as a mom of twins, this is a verse that is always welcomed in my life.

There were different classes to attend, general sessions, guest speakers, and the fall catalog premier (which is amazing), providing way more information than we could absorb in a two and a half day time frame.

While I can't disclose all the new products yet, I will tell you, one of my favorite new pieces takes an existing piece a step further. Many of my clients have told me how they can not imagine life without the large utility tote and I am here to tell you, after September 1st, YOU aren't going to know how you lived without it either.

This one organizing twin bag can function in so many different parts of your house and life. Let me ask you this, do your twins have a toy room that needs organized? A double closet that could stand a make over? Some place to put all the twins towels, sunscreen, and clothes for the pool or beach? This bag, can do ALL of that and more.

In our house, you can see 3 large utility totes in use at any given time. One is holding coloring papers and markers, one is being used for playdoh and all the pieces we have for that activity and one is packed by the door ready to go to the trunk or pool, stocked with towels, clothes, water tools, and sunscreen.

So, what are you waiting for, get yours today so you are prepared for next month when the new products are revealed.

Anytime you can get away and focus on yourself, your business, and your family at the same time is a wonderful experience. I encourage you to read Proverbs 31 and think about how it relates to your life with twins.

Happy Organizing and Playing!

Kristen

Oh, and by the way, it comes in thirteen different patterns AND it can be personalized!

No comments:

Post a Comment