Thursday, March 27, 2014

Photography Marketing - Increase Profits in Your Photography Business Through Article Marketing


The Easiest Article In The World To Construct

Notice I didn't use the word "write", typically when non-writers hear the word "write" they immediately create a mental block against the process. But never fear, I promise the process I'm about to outline for you today is painless. You see the easiest article in the world to write is known as the Tips Article.

The tips article is essentially a "to-do list" with bullet points, a title and a carefully crafted closing paragraph also know as a resource box that leads readers to your website where they'll learn more about your services.

Below are my five simple and effective ways photographers can do this.

1# - Make a list of three (or more) things you know how to do well in your field of expertise. (The following are my examples)

- Internet Marketing For Photographers

- Building Websites

- Creating Profitable Joint Venture Partnerships

2# - Under each heading make a list of three steps that the reader will take to achieve that result. (For the purpose of this exercise I selected Internet Marketing for Photographers)

My three bullet points are:

- Using Article Marketing to Attract Prospects

- Using Social Networking Websites Like Facebook and Twitter

- Create An Inviting Website

3# - Select one of the three topics from tip #1 , with it's list of bullet points from tip #2 , and turn that into the foundation for your tips article.

I selected Internet Marketing For Photographers as the topic for my article. Next I provided three tips that will guide the reader on how to achieve this from tip #2, now the only thing I need to do is write a brief couple of sentences on each tip.

4# - Next write a brief sentence or two on each tip (the example for my article on Marketing For Photographers On The Internet, I suggest the following:

- Article Marketing (what I'm doing right now) here I suggest the easiest article in the world to construct being the Tips Article. I illustrate how the use of articles can extend ones reach and increase the flow of prospects into your business. In addition I suggested the following:

- Using Social Networking Websites like Facebook and Twitter, every photographer should have a presence on these two sites. The benefits are: they offer a wider reach, plenty of networking possibilities and they're easy as heck to set up. You can have your own prospect-generating page just by going to Facebook.com and Twitter.com and setting up a free account.

- Create an Inviting Website , your website will instantly become inviting when you extend an invitation. You can achieve this by registering with an email mailing list management service like Aweber at http://www.aweber.com or Constant Contact at http://www.constantcontact.com and simply add an email sign up form to your existing website inviting visitors to sign up for your mailing list.

5# - Finally I close the article with a resource box this is designed to guide the reader where to go for additional resources of information like I've done with this article you can read mine below.

No comments:

Post a Comment